Vampiric The World which is commonly referred as VTW according to the playerbase. Vampiric The World is the stand that originates from a Jojo game called A Bizarre Day. It is also based off when DIO awakens his stand from Joseph Joestar's blood, The World with its stand power at the final parts of Stardust Crusaders ( Part 3 of JJBA Series )
How to Obtain
This stand is currently obtainable and it can be obtainable by two ways, one is: You must use a Vampire Mask on The World or you can get it from getting hit by WSAU's T move while standless (1/3 chance to get a stand)
As for it's shiny, you must use a Vampire Mask on The World OVA to get TW:GH.
Vampiric The World seems to have the same type of design as The World's current model in Stands Awakening. This stand's model will most likely change into a different one due to being the same type of model with the same type of designs as the World's current model ( Not revamped model )
There is only one evolutions you can make using this stand
- Shadow The World ( STW )
「 PASSIVE 」- Vampire
- Due to your Vampiric abilities and this passive, this can grant you self-health restoration, this means that you will regain a short amount of health overtime
There are combos that you can try when using Vampiric The World as it can be useful / helpful when fighting against other players in PVPs, here are some combos you can practice.
- Y+B ( Blood Suck + Vaporization Freezing Technique )
- Y+R ( Blood Suck + Heavy Vampiric Punch )
- B + T + V (Vaporization Freezing Technique + Knife Throw + Space Ripper Stingy Eyes)
- F+Y+B+T+T ( Time Stop / " Za Warudo, Toki wo Tomare" + Blood Suck + Vaporization Freezing Technique + Knife Throw + Knife Throw )
- F+E+R ( Time Stop / " Za Warudo, Toki wo Tomare" + Vampiric MUDA! Barrage + Heavy Vampiric Punch )
- Y+B+F+V+E+Y+R (Blood Suck + Vaporization Freezing Technique + Time Stop / "Za Warudo, Toki wo Tomare!" + Space Ripper Stingy Eyes + Vampiric MUDA! Barrage + Blood Suck + Heavy Vampiric Punch)
- F+R+Y+T+T+T ( Time Stop / " Za Warudo, Toki wo Tomare" + Heavy Vampiric Punch + Blood Suck + Knife Throw + Knife Throw + Knife Throw )
- F+Y+B+T+T+T ( Time Stop / " Za Warudo, Toki wo Tomarre" + Blood Suck + Vaporization Freezing Technique + Knife Throw + Knife Throw + Knife Throw )
- F+B+E -- Hold E for 3 seconds than press Y ( Time Stop / " Za Warudo, Toki wo Tomarre" + Vaporization Freezing Technique + Vampiric MUDA! Barrage ( Hold it for 3 seconds ) + Blood Suck
- Y+V+T+B+T ( Blood Suck + Space Ripper Stingy Eyes + Knife Throw + Vaporization Freezing Technique + Knife Throw )
- Y+B+J -- Use J when the enemy was ragdolled from the B Move effect ( Blood Suck + Vaporization Freezing Technique + " 7 seconds has past...ROAD ROLLA DAAA!" ( Removed )
Pros and Cons
- Good Damage Output.
- Very Good Durability.
- This stand has a passive called Vampire, which heals you by 2% after 2-3 seconds.
- This stand has two ranged / projectile moves, this is useful for chip damage.
- Good Combo Potential.
- The B Move ( Vaporization Freezing Technique ) is a good move that does 75 damage, obliterating a lot of health.
- During Time Stop, knives are spammable, it will also stay like that for a short amount of time after Time Stop ends.
- This stand can be easily countered by stronger stands/specs, such as The World: Over Heaven/The World: Over Heaven OVA.
- This stand does not have much health, causing the user to take lots of damage from enemies who have higher destructive power than them.
- Struggles against stands/specs with good combo potential, such as Shadow The World and Kars.
- Not a lot of mobility.
- Vaporization Freezing Technique and Blood Suck are good moves, but they are short ranged.
- Time Stop can be cancelled by Gold Experience Requiem's Return To Zero.
- Time Stop is useless if your opponents are blocking or are in the air.
Using Projectiles / Ranged-Moves : Vampiric The World has two ranged moves that can help to decrease the enemies' health by a lot. Projectile moves are also most effective on close range stands / specs. For example : Jotaro's Star Platinum / Jotaro's Star Platinum ( OVA ) and even Kars etc.
Durability : Vampiric The World has high durability as the user's health is decent, however it is not the greatest. Always block when fighting against enemies during PVPs because it is useful as it can reduce the amount of damage that the enemy deal with the defensive stance. The block is very good for this stand, so it was most likely an A tier block according to some people ( Just like A Bizarre Day maybe )
Using Timestop : Vampiric The World's Timestop is 5 seconds long, this means that it is decent and useful as you can stack a lot of damage to the enemy during the state of Timestop. However, this skill can be easily countered by some stands and specs such as Golden Experience Requiem's Return To Zero. Try to use Timestop while the enemy isn't using, because if it was done correctly, you can stack up lots of damage to the enemy during the state of Timestop
Combos : Vampiric The World has good combo potential like other stands / specs but not as good as some of them. Try to use combos on enemies as it may remove lots of health to the enemy if done correctly and perfectly as it can also finish the enemy faster. For example : Y + R + T
Using Road Roller : This skill is not recommended to use because it is known as a obvious start-up but you can try using on enemies when they least expecting this. It is also important to press J ( Road Roller ) when the enemy was sprinting. The reason why this move is not recommended is because it can be countered by some skills such as Golden Experience Requiem's Return To Zero, stands with Timestop Movement and stand jumping